Monday, October 4, 2010

Alley Viper, Firefly, and Storm Shadow, Oh My!

G.I. Joe Resolute Shared Exclusive Cobra Action FiguresIn 2009, the forces of pop culture converged to make a live-action G.I. Joe film and also an ultra-gritty, super-violent retelling of the original animated series called G.I. Joe Resolute. Fans went nuts for these exciting adventures, but very few figures were made based on them... until now! Enjoy 7 amazing 3 3/4-inch scale G.I. Joe Resolute Shared Exclusive Cobra Action Figures. Team Cobra includes an Alley Viper, Baroness, Cobra Commander, Destro, Firefly, Storm Shadow, and Zartan. Collect them all, and be sure to check the inside of the boxes for collectible file cards!

If you're a fan of the G.I. Joe action figure line, we really think you need to see the G.I. Joe Resolute Shared Exclusive Cobra Action Figures. This updated cast of characters incorporates the biggest players from Hasbro's classic toy line in one handy set. Destro? He's here. Cobra Commander? Smack dab in the middle of the set. You've never seen a better collection of terrorists, maniacs, ninjas, and costumed henchmen!

Costume SuperCenter Collegiate  496x60

0 comments: